BPOINT ‘One Off’ payment processing for School Fees (replaces BIZGATE) and Direct Debit ‘ongoing’ payment options.
‘One Off’ Payments
How to process a payment:
- 1.Click on the “Online Payment Option”
- 2.Enter your Family ID (from the School Invoice or Statement)
- 3.Enter your Family Name
- 4.Enter the Description or Invoice No for the payment
- 5.Enter the Amount of the payment
- 6.Click on either the icon matching your card type (MasterCard or Visa)
- 7.Enter your Credit Card Number
- 8.Enter the Credit Card Expiry Date
- 9.Enter the Card Verification Number/CVN (i.e. the 3 digit code on the reverse of your Credit Card)
- 10.Click on the Proceed button
- 11.After 3 to 5 seconds your payment will be processed and the receipt information will be displayed
- 12.Either click the Print View or enter your email address and click Send Email to get a copy of your receipt
- 13.You can now exit the Payment Page
Direct Debit ‘Ongoing’ SCHOOL payments:
Parents/caregivers are able to authorise our school to process ongoing payments to pay for school fees and invoices as agreed under a ‘payment plan’.
These payments may be scheduled weekly, fortnightly, monthly or per term depending on the payment type.
Please contact our Finance Officer on 81820217 for these payments.